Ministries opened to YOU! Register today!

Friday 16 January 2009

URGENT prayer

I received this msg from Evelyn Yap at 10:29am.
I'm sorry that I did not post this up straight. My apologies.

The msg goes like this:

Hey guys, this is Evelyn. David has been admitted in the Sunway Medical Centre due to appendicitis. He had to have an immediate operation and is now in the operating room. Please pray for him that everything will be okay. Thank you. God bless.

I haven receive any latest news on how everything went. Please friends pray for our brother David Yap. Pray that everything had went well and he will have a speedy recovery. Not to forget to pray for his family as well. They must be very worried. They're a very close-knitted family.

Thanks readers.

I'll update as soon as i find out hows he.

God bless ya all.

No comments: