Ministries opened to YOU! Register today!

Monday 2 February 2009

Grace Loh - Realize

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my heavenly Father for giving me a chance again to do His will. Without Him, I would have taken this time for other things. It’s Him that kept prompting me to give myself a chance again to rise up and to do whatever I am suppose to do. It’s because of His grace that abounds in me and His unfailing mercy without failing me.



This mission trip has given me a different experience in terms of sharing God’s love in long houses and also Betong church’s people especially the girls. God’s work was indeed great and amazing in every movement in this trip. He has appointed the teens and the elder ones to be the instruments to do His will and to be the channel of blessing in our individual ways to the people there.



Personally, I’m grateful that God has helped me to observe the seeds that we have planted in few years back and it has helped me realize that whatever we did and doing right now are not in vain. And because of this, it helps me to grow again in terms of missionary viewpoint that we need to be passionate of His work despite of hardship especially we have to hike for long hours and some may have to go through the toughest moment along the way.



Meanwhile, seeing the teens working along the way, it also helped me know that its time for them to show their utmost gifts that God has given to them. I’m in fact blessed by their utmost gifts that it had spread the presence into my soul, my spirit and my mind again and all these has helped me to realize that no one is excluded to do His will and everyone has the capabilities if we are eager to learn.



Last but not least, in short, mission trip will change the perspective of man because its not only showing our own loves but is to do His will by spreading His love is the most important thing.



It helps me to realize again of His faithfulness that never fail us because all these are for His glory. Amen.

No comments: