Ministries opened to YOU! Register today!

Friday 21 August 2009

Family Prayer Rally

I hope it is not too late :)

I would like to remind you that there is a Family Prayer Rally going on later in the night at 8pm in Sanctuary. Youths are greatly encouraged to come for this rally.
Come and be prepared to see God move among us.

Wesley's Notes

Matthew 18:20 Where two or three are gathered together in my name

- That is, to worship me. I am in the midst of them
- By my Spirit, to quicken their prayers, guide their counsels, and answer their petitions.

I believe God is leading our church to a higher level in every aspect especially in prayer. Lets come together and support each other for we are part of GTAK family.

I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord."
Psalm 122:1

See you there!

No comments: