Ministries opened to YOU! Register today!

Saturday 11 April 2009

Homer testifies! amazing! hahah!

I am in this race is all because of the God’s help. Actually I have something going on that day, but then, I really wish that I could go on this race. So I decided to pray and ask God to give me the time to go for this race & my prayer worked!! My teammates are Chelsy, Andrea, Daniel Ng, Ben Yee (F1 driver) hehe.. We planned many things just before the race and we were all prepared one week before the race. We were all excited to go for the race because we knew that it will be a total fun day.

Our team came dressed as the Simpsons. I am homer, Daniel is Maggie, Ben Yee is Bart, Andrea is Marge and Chelsy is Lisa.

The most difficult task of the race for me was to climb up all the way to Taman Rakyat to retrieve the next clue. We were the 4th team to arrive up there and the 2nd team to come down. We went through many difficulties together. When we came down they ask us to choose a task – you can either choose to See or Hear (while Ps. Gideon was eating mee goreng ) hehe.. 2 teams actually arrived at this checkpoint first – team Mc Flurry and the other was our team but we managed to finish the task 1st.

We had lots of fun together with team Mc Flurry. We really enjoyed their teamwork. We went to the train station to take the train and just as we were about to buy our ticket & go inside I dropped my camera while climbing up the stairs. And because of that we missed the train and we had to wait another 45 min for the next train to arrive. As a result of that many more other team arrived while we waited.

I wish much more participant will join this race next year because it is very fun really…really…This race is not just fun but it also teaches us in that our life is just like being in a race. When we study, we “race” to score A’s and when we work we “race” to get money. This race also teaches us to take God as our Teammate and Team Leader to guide us in our race in life.

That’s all I want say and I hope more participant will join next year’s Amazing G(race)! Amen?

Calvin the HOMER.

No comments: