Ministries opened to YOU! Register today!

Monday 6 April 2009

Amazing (G)race - Denyse Chan.

This is really an experience for me...i have been thru many other games and stuff but this one is the best among all...I was not supposed to come but by God's help, my parents let me enjoy this awesome game.



my group was called the Bannitos. the group members were: Julian,me,XinJie,Heidi,ErnestChoong.



We had many tasks to complete even though we had problems but still we didn't complain and worked as a team to finish our tasks.There was this one task that we have to climb up the very high hill and find a 2 storey pondok. we managed to go up and retreive out next clue and down we go as a whole team. we din really know each other vry well but we get to know more about each other in this game when we had to work together and stuff.







I had alot of fun in this game it was an experience....its really awesome...if u missed out this year there is always a next year...you must join this amazing,exciting,brain twisting,and most of all fun race. I also met many new friends and get to know my friends better you can see their true colours coming out.





Eventhough my team din get top3 we got 11 we still got the gift of friendship and excitement.This amazing grace game i felt like it was the real thing but only in 1 state..its okay atleast i had loads of fun and laughter. I hope i can go next year . and next year my goal is to invite my frens to come and join us for this event. but trust me there is 1 advise dun wear slippers.Heidi got so many blisters on her feet but still had the strength to continue on the race.Its awesome and don't miss it next year yeaaaa...if u miss it u're sure gonna miss out all the fun and excitement people!

No comments: