Ministries opened to YOU! Register today!

Saturday 30 June 2012

Who Am I ?

There are many times in our life where we question, 
                      Why is life like this?
       What is wrong with me?
What is the meaning of life?      Why do I even care?
      What for?        Why do I  hurt so much?

Many times, because of how others treat/say/do/don't do and the situations that we are in.. we doubt ourselves and wonder, why am I in it anyway?

So maybe God won't tell you all the answers you need to know,
but there is one thing for certain. And that is, He knows.

Just as the writer of this passage says..
      Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; 
you formed me in my mother's womb.       
Body and soul, I am marvelously made      
I worship in adoration—what a creation!    
You know me inside and out      
you know every bone in my body   
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit      
how I was sculpted from nothing into something   
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;      
 all the stages of my life were spread out before you,   
 The days of my life all prepared       
before I'd even lived one day.
I thank you, High God—you're breathtaking!  
                                                                    Psalm 139:13-16 The Message (MSG)


What we need to know is, we're different and the way we need to be - Because God made us unique. He made us in His image nonetheless. So don't ever doubt yourself! 
We are loved, even if no one (human) says so.
And we have every right to live the life God has given to us, because God has already made plans for us in it. So, the real question is..Why not?

Don't be a chicken eagle. 
Don't live a life that is less than what you are really meant for.
An eagle soars in the sky, but a chicken is only limited to the ground. God gives you the potential of an eagle, to do great things.. So why choose to be a chicken?

Be an Eagle. Let God lead you to greater heights!



If you have time, click the link below and read a little story about it. :)

http://blog.amirkhella.com/2009/11/04/the-eagle-who-lived-as-a-chicken/




See you tomorrow!



No comments: