Ministries opened to YOU! Register today!

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Read the Reminder too!

Hey peeps! Howdy u?
It's the mid-term exam week and ughhh...am i busyyy like a beeeeee!
I guess all u teens are too! Well, while u're in the midst of your busy-ness, doing your business, I'd just like to let u know how my week has been.
It has been an extremely busy, tiring and torturing one filled with exams, tasks and a ton of problems jumbled all up together and everyday I ask God, ''can this day get any worse?'' and then I start to realize, I've not given up. I'm still pushing on. I'm tired but I'm still walking. It makes me reminisce on the 7-hour-under heavy rain-up mountains-empty stomach-hike! It was a real tough day, that day, but God sustained me and kept me singing and laughing till I reached the long house! And all I'm trying to say here is that, no matter what u face, no matter what circumstances u are in today, YOU CAN'T DO IT...............BUT GOD CAN! Yups.
God is our refuge and strength. An ever present help in trouble.Psalms 46:1. Moreover, God is faithful. He will not let u be tempted beyond what u can bear. But when u do, God will also make a way out so that u can stand up under it! You can overcome it! 1 Corinthians 10:13. Lastly, never ever limit God to your understanding for He is far greater than u can think!
So yeah, that's all I wanna share. Press on and trust God, aight? Remember those who've endure and persevered.
OOh OOh!! Listen up : If u have a testimony to share about your walk with God! Send it to- raylowern@gmail.com
Reminder - There will be a Family Prayer Rally @ 8pm in church Sanctuary this FRIDAY, 21st May. Would like ALL OF U to be there! So show up with your families! =D
-inplanned

No comments: