Ministries opened to YOU! Register today!

Monday 30 March 2009

amazing Grace

Amazing Grace
how sweet the sound
that saved a wrench like me
i once was lost but now am found.......

eh eh chop chop

its not the song!!!

its the RACE~!!!

yes people! super lame me...i know i know.. they paid me to be one.. hahhahaha!!!

anyway!

AMAZING G(RACE) IS ON!!!
SO ON!!
NOT OFF YEA, ON!!
ON!!!

THIS SATURDAY!
ERM 8AM AR?
UNTIL 4PM!

I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOO GONNA WIN THE RACE!!!! TRUST ME!!!!!!
LOOK INTO MY EYES! I'M SOOOOOOOO WINNINGGGGG!!!

TRALALALALAAAA

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
BRING IT ON!

THIS SATURDAY KAY!! MEET IN CHURCH BY 8AM IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN. (p/s : correct me if i'm wrong...hahahhaha)

haven signed up???
bring 4 pepz (plus u of coz)
and and!!! REMEMBER ONE MEMBER MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE AND POSSESS A CAR KAY!!

The price is RM15 per team! no money no talk arrr... XP

and also dress up like a superhero!!!

see you there!!!

dont give up so easily tho you know i'm winning *wicked laugh*
i'll allow you pepz to win, i'm generous.
hhahahahhahahahahahahhah!!

kkk

c ya!

No comments: