Ministries opened to YOU! Register today!

Saturday 11 October 2008

no stress, no stress




EXAM SEASON

i know i know.

Some of you finished, some going to, and some have not started yet.

i know i know

STRESS ryte??

i know i know...

BUT here is something for you to D-STRESS.


God's Promises.

B4 examination

I'm so worried about this particular subject....
"Do not worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking Him with a thankful heart. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your heart and mind safe in union with Him."

My mind cannot concentrate during revision
"You, Lord give me perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in You."

I cant even sleep peacefully nowadays
"I lie down and sleep, I wake again, because the Lord sustains me."

I am physically and mentally fatigued
"They that waits upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings of eagles, they shall run and not be worry, they shall walk and not faint."

There is no hope for I am too far behind to catch up
"Why am I so sad? Why am I so troubled? I'll put my hope in God, and once again I will praise Him, my God."

Will everything go wrong?
"I am your God who will take care of you until you are old and your hair is grey, I made you and will take care of you. I'll give you help and rescue you."

During Examination

I don't understand the question
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."

I'm too nervous to think properly
"Peace is what I leave to you; it is My own peace that I give you. I do not give as the world does. Do not be worried and upset, do not be afraid."

The question needs much wisdom and I dont have it
"If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him."

After Examination

What will my result be like?
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desire of your heart."

Doesnt God care if I fail?
"Leave your worries with Him because He cares for you."

P/s : Remember to always pray before and after you sit for your papers!


if you need prayers, dont be shy to ask the people around you; your brothers and sisters in Christ, leaders or even Ps. to pray for you. They will be more than willing, trust me.

alrgt, signing off now.
*smiles*
God bless ya all!

No comments: